Author(s): Dorling Kindersley Publishing Staff
Discover New Zealand with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your case. Hike up mountains and glaciers, taste world-class wines, go whale-watching or enjoy spectacular coastal drives - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New Zealand covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love New Zealand- Maori culture, geysers and mud pools, pristine beaches - what will yours be?
- See New Zealand from a different angle- 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the country's landscape and culture
- A year-long calendar of events in New Zealand gives a selection of sporting occasions, celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff- get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries cover the whole country, with plenty of food and drink stops en route
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the must-see attractions, including Auckland's Skytower, Olveston Historic Home and Fiordland National Park
- Covers The North Island- Auckland, Northland, The Central North Island, Wellington and the South; The South Island- Marlborough and Nelson, Canterbury; and the West Coast, Otago and Southland.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. This year they have been given a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.