Author(s): Insight Guides
Perfect day itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package.
Now with free eBook and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering fun and interesting things to do and see in London, from top tourist attractions like the Tower of London, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace, to hidden gems, including Brick Lane.
Compact, concise and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move pocket travel guide when you're exploring London.
- Cultural delve into the city's rich heritage and get to know its modern-day life and people
- Inspirational discover where to go and what to do, highlighted with stunning photography
- Practical get around with ease with a free pull-out map featuring key attractions
- Informative plan your visit with an A to Z of advice on everything from transport to tipping
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook and pull-out map
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers Westminster, The West End, Buckingham Palace and Mayfair, Bloomsbury and Marylebone, The South Bank, The City, Kensington and Chelsea, North London, East London, Southeast London, Southwest London
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.