Pocket Paris 5 - Rough Guide
Author(s): Rough Guides
The most entertaining and informative pocket guides for short-trip travellers now with a free eBook
Discover the best of Paris with this compact, practical, entertaining Pocket Rough Guide.
This slim, trim treasure trove of trustworthy travel information is ideal for short-trip travellers and covers all the key sights (Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre), restaurants, shops, caf s and bars, plus inspired ideas for day-trips, with honest and independent recommendations from expert authors.
Features of Pocket Rough Guide Paris:
- Practical travel tips: what to see and where to sleep, eat, drink and shop - Pocket Rough Guide Paris features specially selected recommendations to suit all tastes and budgets.
- Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our expert writers will help you make the most of your trip to Paris.
- Incisive area-by-area overviews: covering the Louvre, the Champs-Elys es and Tuileries, Montmartre and northern Paris and more, the practical Places section provides all you need to know about must-see sights and the best places to eat, drink, sleep and shop.
- Time-saving itineraries: the routes suggested by Rough Guides' expert writers cover top attractions like Mus e Rodin and Parc Rives de Seine, and hidden gems like Haut Marais and La Cinematheque Francaise.
- Day-trips - venture further afield to Versailles or Chantilly. This tells you why to go, how to get there, and what to see when you arrive.
- Compact format: packed with pertinent practical information, this guide is the perfect companion when you're out and about exploring Paris's Eiffel Tower and surrounding area.
- Handy pull-out map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy.
- Attractive user-friendly design: features fresh magazine-style layout, inspirational colour photography and colour-coded maps throughout.
- Essentials: includes invaluable background information on how to get to Paris, getting around, health, tourist information, festivals and events, plus an A-Z directory and handy language section and glossary.
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook
- Covers: The Islands, Louvre, Champs-Elys es and Tuileries, Eiffel Tower area, Grands Boulevards and passages, Beaubourg and Les Halles, Marais, Bastille and Bercy, Quartier Latin, St-Germain, Montparnasse and Southern Paris, Montmartre and northern Paris, Northeastern Paris, Bois De Boulogne and Western Paris.
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
- : 9781789194579
- : Rough Guides, Limited
- : Rough Guides, Limited
- : October 2019
- : ---length:- '7.5'width:- '3.9'units:- Inches
- : books
- : Rough Guides
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 914.4361048412
- : 200