Author(s): Insight Guides
Perfect day itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package.
Now with free eBook and a pull-out map.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering fun and interesting things to do and see in Turkey, from top tourist attractions like Istanbul's Haga Sophia, Blue Mosque, and Topkapi Palace, to hidden gems, including Nemrut Dagi and Oludeniz.
Compact, concise and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What to Do, this is an ideal on-the-move pocket travel guide when you're exploring Turkey
- Cultural delve into the region's rich heritage and get to know its modern-day life and people
- Inspirational discover where to go and what to do, highlighted with stunning photography
- Practical get around with ease with a free pull-out map featuring key attractions
- Informative plan your visit with an A to Z of advice on everything from transport to tipping
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook and pull-out map
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers Istanbul, around Istanbul, the Aegean Coast, the Mediterranean Coast, Central Anatolia and the East
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.