Melway Melbourne Street Directory 2021 48th Edition
Author(s): Melway Publishing Pty Ltd
In keeping with Melway’s policy of continuous improvement through high standards of detailed mapping,
all maps have been thoroughly researched and updated for this 48th edition.
Melway, the most comprehensive street directory available for the Greater Melbourne area, has coverage extending from Wallan, Whittlesea and Kinglake in the north to the Mornington Peninsula in the south, Warburton and Tynong in the east to Bacchus Marsh and Geelong in the West. Regional areas of Kilmore, Macedon, Gisborne, Riddells Creek, Bannockburn, Torquay, Anglesea, Lorne, Phillip Island and Koo Wee Rup are also included.
• Construction has commenced on the new West Gate Tunnel - At over 4 kms long, the new tunnel will provide a viable alternative to the West Gate Bridge.
• Construction continues on the Melbourne Metro Rail Tunnel - this will add five new stations from South Kensington railway station to South Yarra railway station. Station names are North Melbourne, Parkville, State Library, Town Hall and Domain.
• Over 1700 new street listings
• Over 500 revised and updated Street Listings
• Cross referenced street listings - The Melway street index features alternative (sounds like) spellings and cross referencing of multi-part street names. Now you can find your way even when you only have part of the name or an incorrectly-spelled name.
- : 9780909439804
- : Ausway Publishing
- : October 2020
- : books
- : Melway Publishing Pty Ltd
- : Paperback
- : en